Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!

Hey Ya'll (Or Hey To Just Me...If Noone Else Reads, Thats Cool)!

Its been awhile since I last blogged.  ALOT has happened.  Greater Marriage, Greater Relationship With God, Greater At Doing Laundry (hey, its the little things, right?)....And New Baby On The Way!!  Whoo Hoo!!  As of now Baby Girl Has No Definite Name.  Fun, huh!!  One Day We Think She Will Be Named Something, The Next Day It Gets Changed.  It Will Be A Surprise For Us Too!  Ha! Ha! 

Hannah just finsihed up a fantastic season of TBall...I was pretty amazed at my somewhat klutzy princess who got down and dirty out on the field.  And amazed at my track star who stumbled/tiptoed her way around the bases during the games.  Practice Nights?  She tore up the bases....She gets "nervous" during the games she tells us!  Too Funny!   Kylie is going to be starting dance sometime this summer....we think.  She has shown interet and wants to try it.  I will keep ya updated! 

Nothing else going on here.  Just trying to keep my iron up along with my platelets with this pregnancy.  And trying to muster up enough energy to enjoy playing with my kiddos.  Whew...these days I get zapped doing the smallest things....perhaps I should give up houecleaning so I can enjoy my kids more?  Hmm.........Until later!!

0 notes: