Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fa La La La La.............

Little bit late but here it is:  Christmas!  I finally found some me time (which quickly turned into me + two little girls with opinions) to download the pictures from the camera.  So here ya go, our 2011 Christmas. 
It was a wonderful Christmas even though it was just the five of us (5 of us!  ~Love It).  We were leaving for Michigan on Dec. 15 so we celebrated a bit early and had just a teeny tiny little tree.  And no outside lights.  I made up for it though by putting twinkling lights into the girls bedroom.  It addes some Christmas magic to our home.   I put a few little snowmen and hung a wreath on our door.  Just enough Christmas cheer to spruce up our home and not cause me a lot of clean up for when I got back. 

Anyhoo, here are a few pictures of our TX Christmas:


Here is Hannah and Kylie in the jammies that Daddy picked out for them.  Good job Daddy!




Hannah's new game:  Guess Who!  We love to play this!






Best toy yet!  Barbie News Reporter.  They have a ton of fun with this and really get creative with their "news reports"!






Boxes are still a Huge Hit around here.






Drew just chillin' watching the commotion.



Mommy and Kylie snugglin'.






And the all important LaLaLoopsy Silly Hair Doll.






It was Merry.  Cozy.  Lovely.  And so worth it to do it early cuz there was no way I was hauling all those presents to Michigan. 

Hope your holidays were just as jolly!

0 notes: