Saturday, October 15, 2011

fall harvest party

So we decided to have a Fall Harvest Party much to Hannah's persistant. We were originally going to

 have it on Friday but I decided to do it on Monday due to Hannah having the day off.

  Big Mistake.  Huge. Why? Because my usual smiley pretty content little boy

was scheduled to have his

immunizations that morning. And boy was he high maintainence that day. And I don't blame him.

His poor little cry clearly indictated that he was in pain. My heart was breaking for him. And I totally

 stretched myself way too thin that day. Between trying to keep Drew comfortable and the girls

enjoying their Harvest Party without feeling stressed  and not feeling neglected I

 was exhausted by the end of the day! But there was dancing, apple bobbing, giggling, smiles, and of

 course eating!

Here Is Our Menu:


Chicken "Don't Hold The Apples" Chili


Orange and Black Tortilla Chips


Caramel Apples


Candy Corn in Cupcake Liners


Orange Frosted Cupcakes (not pictured)


Pumpkin Mac 'n' Cheese (not pictured)

Photobucket


Photobucket






Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket



And A Video To End The Night!

0 notes: