Thursday, October 23, 2008

GYMNASTICS AND OTHER FUN THINGS







Apparently when Hannah entered gymnastics I had NO idea it would take over her whole world. For instance, when Hannah wakes up she doesn't get up and stretch and mope about. Oh no. She starts somersaulting around the living room like there is a marathon going on and by golly she is going to win! Now never mind the fact that poor Kylie is in the room trying her best to get out of Hannah's flying arms and legs...poor babe has mastered the whole turbo crawling thing. The babe has mad skills when it comes to getting out of her sister's way. Also, Hannah has now taken a liking (or should we use a better word: obsession) with the character Angelina Ballerina. That in itself brings out a whole other issue. Hannah goes leaping across the room doing twirls and toe touches like you wouldn't believe. The girl is dedicated! She also has informed me more than once that she is Angelina Ballerina and that she herself is a marvelous ballerina. So yes, I join in the fun. I start doing the leaps and twirls and toe touches right along side her. I am sure Kylie is laughing her little head off at us. Ahh yes, this is how we spend the day: somersaulting and acting like great ballerinas.

Now night time has gotten to be way better. In case you are not familiar to our "bedtime routine" then I will fill you in. When we moved Hannah decided our (Danny and I's) bedroom was HER bedroom. Well after a few l-o-n-g nights we finally got Hannah to stay in her room. Well, fast forward to now. Hannah has taken up Nightly Reading as another personal favorite. And by no means am I going to discourage that! So...after I get done reading books to Hannah she piles a bunch of books around her while in bed and continues to "read" while Mommy goes and relaxes (aka sit on the couch and watch my programs). Well, Hannah has decided that she now HAS to sleep with her Bible~~which makes Daddy and Me proud! And it is the cutest thing to see her tuck her little pink bible under her arm and fall asleep! I love it!!! It is the sweetest thing ever. Okay, now that I am done bragging about my 2 year old I will wrap this up! Kids are the greatest and I am so thankful to stay home everyday with my two girls and play ballerina and gymnast with them!

0 notes: