Monday, May 4, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY






This is a new thing I am started.........anyone can join in.....thx MckMama for the fun times!!!

So.....what did I NOT do this past week? Well, I certaintly would never throw Kylie's 18 month p.j. shirt onto my oldest size 3T daughter Hannah just so she would go to bed....nope, Not Me! And I would certaintly not tell my husband that I was going to call his Mom if he didn't start doing his chores around the house.......totally NOT something I would do! And also, I didn't fill my daughter's bottle with an open water bottle that had been in the car for a few days coming home from Church because she was screaming her head off and I had nothing else to offer her. Never....

Now you can join in the fun!!! Check out MckMama's site for more details!!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

0 notes: