Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Its that time of the week again..........lets get rolling!


For playgroup this week, I certainly did not go without totally not knowing that we were going to be having a picnic and swimming. I totally did not skip the dozen or more emails that specifically detailed the events for that day and I certainly did not only pack cheez-its and juice for my children's lunch. And I most definetly did not forget to bring their swimsuits and towels to the beach.....nope, I am so on top of things I would never let a crazy thing like that happen. And I certaintly would not let my children mooch off of their friends lunch....nope, not me!

I of course, am way too busy teaching and playing with my children to play on the internet so I did not spend almost an hour on ebay looking for good deals on The Lion King DVD for my daughters while they played "picnic" on my bed...nope, not me! And I of course would never let my child play a noggin game just so I could have some peace and quiet during her "quiet time".......that is just plain crazy!

Okay, now its your turn! Its fun, theraputic, and entertaining!!!

1 notes:

All My Monkeys said...

I have never done things like that with my children so I could check out something online.

Cute page.