Thursday, September 17, 2009

MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT

Hello my dear faithful readers  ;)


Just as I got back into the swing of things here on my blog I might be taking a haitus from it.  I know, I know...BOOOO!! 


Times are tough, baby, times are tough!


We are trying to eliminate our debt and reduce some of our costs of living and internet right now is not a priority.  And it has become quite expensive so we are cutting back to basic cable and no inernet.  However, we will be checking our hotmail and facebook regularly so keep in contact with us through that.  And there is a chance we will be able to pick up wifi so who knows!  But for now this might be my last official blog for awhile.  I know I will miss it and will miss updating ya'll on our lives.  


So until next time...............

2 notes:

Brooke said...

Good for you! Freedom is found where there is no debt, or so I've heard! Still chipping away at those student loans and the mortgage! I hope we see you again soon!

Megan said...

I totally understand that! Hope it all works out! We just switched our service around to save a little money too.