Tuesday, November 4, 2008

School is in Session!!!

So this whole month Hannah will be learning all about Thanksgiving and the Pilgrims and the Native Americans....and I couldn't be any more excited!!!! She doesn't know yet, but by the end of the month I hope to help her master her Turkey Day History and........her name!!!!!!!! I printed out this little book that Hannah will make called "Thanksgiving I see" and it has eleven different thanksgiving related pictures that she will color one day at a time. And at the bottom of each picture there is the elementary lines where she will be practicing her name. I must say she already knows how to write her "H" and "a" but hopefully she will be able to write it all very soon!!!! And NOT go running the other way every time I whip out the pencil for her to practice.

1 notes:

Megan said...

That is great that Hannah already knows how to write h and a. She only has one more letter left for her name! Matthew HATES all things writing and coloring, so I am going to have to find some creative ways to get him interested. I am so glad that you are blogging!