Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Bliss and Blessings

I love Christmas morning. Seeing the awe on my girls' faces and watching them with delight as they open each new treasure is a gift all in itself. And especially rejoicing and reflecting on Jesus and how much He means to our lives. I am so thankful for having this passion and knowledge to pass down to my own children.

Kylie was up before Hannah (shocker) and it was so neat to watch her on her First Christmas. First look at the tree, first Christmas smile......too sweet!


Hannah was overwhelmed with everything. She has been waiting for this moment for so long and it was exciting to watch her take everything in.
She of course "helped" her little sister open everything up and H kept stopping and hugging K and saying "Merry Christmas Kylie!!". It was too precious!



Yes, I do love Christmas. New toys, great food, and lots of memories.


On a side note, we didn't miss the snow one bit!

0 notes: