Saturday, December 20, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TEXAS

"Its the most wonderful time of the year"!

I **heart** Christmastime. I love how everyone says "Merry Christmas" to each other. I Love hearing Hannah say it back. I get the biggest smile. I love to buy for others (even though this year was a bit different) and I am getting the hang of shipping packages clear across the country. I love hearing Hannah sing "Jingle Bells". It is just too sweet. I even love the Bell Ringers. Hannah gets such joy out of putting money into the red bucket. I am one proud Mama!!

This year is quite a bit different being in Texas and all. I know I can't be with my family from Michigan but they are in my heart as we celebrate the Holidays. We will still be baking up a storm and having a big turkey dinner. Yum! Yum! The good thing is that you can eat as much as you want because the new year is right around the corner and resolutions come with the new year....heehee

I can definitely get use to the warmer weather....although I do miss sitting in a chair with Danny at nighttime and watching it fall down from the sky while sipping on hot cocoa...so romantic. However, I won't be missing the whole ordeal of going outside. I don't even want to imagine all the gloves and hats I would have to hunt down before I even began to get the kids dressed to go outside. Whew, just thinking about it makes me all itchy and sweaty! No layers here in good ol' Texas!

All in all, this has been such a fun Holiday for us already! I can't even imagine how excited Hannah will be come Christmas Day.

***Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! I hope this season finds you happy and healthy and is filled with love, laughter, good memories, and yummy goodies!!!***

0 notes: