Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gobble Gobble '08

IF YOU CLICK ON THIS PIC YOU WILL SEE THE ALIEN ON THE TOY


UFO/ALIEN INSPIRED PLAYGROUND


LETS EAT!


TWINS WOULD BE FUN!!!!!!!!


SARAH AND I


ALIEN WALMART



So this year was quite different than any other thanksgiving I have had. One that began with wonderful friends and one that ended with all the kids puking.........ahh the memories!

Being so far away from all our families we spent Turkey Day with some of our closest friends who are just like family~~The Smiths in Roswell, New Mexico. Yup. The Alien Town. Sweet!
First off, let me just tell ya, these Roswell folks are serious about their aliens. The alien lamp posts were our first clue. And of course they had them decked out in santa hats. How festive. And creepy. Even the McDonalds, Walmart, and parks were alien themed. I'm not even joking.
So anyway, asides from spending the holiday with some green guys, we had an awesome time. Nothing like snacking all day long while the turkey is baking away in the oven.......mmmmmm. Who needs to count calories on t-day??? The kids of course, had a blast! Which made good relaxation time for Sarah and I to just hang out and talk. Which doesn't happen too often.
Hannah and Cayden were all about helping out in the kitchen as well. They loved making pancakes and pie. Yum-O. And it was so cute to see the big kids all snugged up together watching movies. Best friends are the greatest, as Hannah tells me!
The not so cute part was all the kids puking. Yup. Gross. It started with Garrett and ended with Raegan. We had a fabulous ride home with Hannah and Kylie taking turns puking. Garbage bags and hand sanitizer are my new best friends!!
All in all Roswell was a cool place to visit and I am ever thankful to My Smiths!!!! I love you guys and am so grateful for the friendships we have and the friendships our munchkins have!!!!

0 notes: