Friday, November 19, 2010

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!!!



1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Honestly, I LOVE every christmas song I have heard.
Thats not saying there is one, some, I don't like, I just
haven't heard them yet!






2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
If you ask Danny than NO! Is the answer.  (He's kinda
needy, heehee).  But the REAL answer would be,
sometimes.  Like the days when he doesn't come
home at 11:30 or later and I am not already
asleep, than yes, we might snuggle a bit.  Than I make
him roll over so I can have my share of the bed...ya know 3/4 of the bed!



3. Have you ever had surgery?



When I was 2 or so, I had a hernia so yes, I had surgery.
Luckily, I do not remember it.  And my Mom said I was
jumping off the stairs and running around right after it.  I'm
tough like that.  





4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?




Golly, I am the worst procratinater in the world! 
As of right now, my mind and body is going into overdrive
and you could say I am a bit of a stress ball.  I do not have any
of my girls big presents...I do have some stocking stuffers.  That counts for something right?  And don't even get me started on family
gifts....yikes!!  I have good intentions and I LOVE to give..its
the buying that stresses me out. 


5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
 
Ultimate luxury item?  This probably doesn't apply to well,
anyone but me...but the ultimate luxury item would be
a big ol' house totally furnished in wonderful pieces that would be kid friendly and still modern.  Yes, I am a nerd.  Oh!  It would totally have to have a big ol' fireplace also...and a wrap around porch.  Total luxury baby!!

0 notes: