Tuesday, November 2, 2010

REMAINING PRESENT

     So......things are still a bit tense right now  but I am working on all aspects of my life.  I am trying to lay my burdens, my troubles, my anxieties at the Lord's feet.  To be thankful for all blessings and all struggles that bring me closer to God, brings me into a deeper relationship with my Lord is truly challenging.  I can accept that things will not always go to plan.  But to have to endure the hardships, the rain, the pain that come with great outcomes, great benefits is hard.  Very hard.  But I am trying to put one foot in front of the other and keep my eyes locked on the Lord.  And His Will.  I know that his plans are always, always better and I don't see the big picture as He does.  And I feel that not having control is one of the biggest obstacles I need to conquer.  To let go and Let Him Have His Way.  That is what I am working on.  And so I blog and let out my thoughts and emotions to go streaming across this computer.  Its a good release.  I am thankful. 


    On a side note, I have been trying to be more present in my life.  Sometimes I get so wrapped up in trying to "capture" my kids' moments in life that I realize that I am not present.  So I try to enjoy more.  Which makes me and my kids much happier.  And I have decided that a morning prayer or quick bible study helps my day start on the right foot a lot better. Instead of reaching for my phone or comuter I am reaching for my bible or bowing my head.  And I am setting a better example for my children.  And I plan on doing a mid morning bible study every day with my kiddos.  Whether we read a bible story or just simply color a bible picture it is better than not doing anything at all.  Small steps.  Baby steps.  Huge results. 



   Alright, sorry I have no new pictures of my girls.  We did a lot of projects, puzzles, and game playing today and I was present the whole time.  Not behind the camera or behind a computer but active and laughing with my kids!  It was a Great Day!!

0 notes: